Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FW: Day 143 - 9kg to go!




Sent from my iPhone

Subject: Day
Bee coz I....keep having to get up to stop the dog barking at possums 16 days in a row now except one when he didn't bark between 11pm and 6.30 am I am ready to kill! Well not really but I am getting tired of it. I have tried long walks, yelling, calming, over feeding (well that makes me tired) and leaving the Tv on but it's not working. Might have to move the possums on!

In other less boring news (matter of opinion) did some interval training after work today and then did deep water aerobics! Boxing tomorrow can't wait - funny how you can look forward to something that nearly kills you and causes so much pain! Bring it on I say!

-bee

Bfast: brankflakes -still loving them!
Lunch:chicken vermacheli and fruit
Dinner: pita with pumpkin spread and a banana.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment