Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 139 - rhubarb rhubarb

Bee coz I....moved my poor effort rhubarb into my grans nice big pot that my mum didn't take to Tassie as it was a bit big, my rhubarb has come to life! It's the third home that this rhubarb has lived in, ask my friend Gee as he is the one that has insisted on bringing a bit with me every move. Well Gee I'm glad you did because it's found a good spot now :) although we will be moving again after winter then that's it I'm not moving again!

Great day today at work followed by team manager duty at the pool, fun night I love catching up with the kids!

Last night I downloaded a yucky virus which stopped me going on the net, i only had skype and msn, but my very clever brother fixed it from Tassie he sent me a file which let him look at me computer and control it! How amazing is that! He worked some magic then we crossed our fingers and held our breath as he restored the computers memory to a few days ago! It worked! Thanks bro x x

Busy weekend ahead so bye for now - Bee

Bfast: branflakes ( still love them)
Lunch: vegetarian steamed dumplings
Dinner: chicken and salad in a pita pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment