Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 127 - 10kg's to go!

Bee Coz I....lost 1kg this week i have made it to my first goal of 20kg, but as there is no rest for the wicked its on to the next one, another 10kg!

What did i do to celebrate? went for a jog!  


I had a slower start to the jog than usual as there was junk on the track from all the flooding, i had to run across the road in stead of going under it as the pass was full of mud! it was a nice jog as it was much cooler than the last few weeks.

I took a few pics on the run to. I also tried out my new running top, it has a pocket for my ipod, and worked very well - not bad for $15 from Kmart.

Then it was back home to get breakfast and chilax for an hour before i headed off to pump and Balance.

This arvo i am making soup for tomorrow and i might watch a dvd.

Thanks for your support and comments over the last few months they have really helped to keep me on track - Bee x x

bfast: nuts, fruit and yoghurt.
Lunch: soy and linseed with hommus, basil and tomatoes and another yoghurt (forgot i had already had one!)
dinner: will be steak and veggies.





1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, huge congratulations on hitting your goal, and even more congrats on setting a new one. You are an inspiration and I only hope I can achieve what you have. Here's to being slim in Bali!!!

    Alisonxxxx

    ReplyDelete