Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 148 - lunch out

Bee coz I....had lunch out with three of my favorite girls today I had already decided to find something on the menu that was a healthier but yum option.

I believe now that I have blown my first goal out of the water that I have to occasionally challenge myself to have a treat and deal with it.

So this was it, prawn and beef singa noodles with loads of veggies. It was delish and not to heavy in my stomach. How did I deal with it? Went for a 4k run. I also did Zumba before I went and had a diet shake for dinner so I consider that dealt with.

What an enjoyable day - bee x x

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: see above
Dinner: diet shake

1 comment:

  1. completely agree honey, you have to be able to live and enjoy going out for dinner or lunch, but also to be able to choose something that is not going to blow all your hard work. Well done you. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete