Sunday, June 17, 2012

Broccoli and other green things

Bee coz I...was becoming disillusioned with the lack of action with my broccoli that I planted, I was very excited when my dad pointed out that things were starting to happen, there are a few like this now in my crop and I expect to be munching on the green stuff soon.

In other green news, I have planted Cale and an assortment of lettuce can't wait to start eating home grown goodies.

My carrots, parsnips, parsley and lemons are doing ace too!

Non green news :Mum and dad left to go home :( and I went to a punk party last night :)

Well have a good day - sorry about the boring post - Bee

B:toast
L:last hurrah fish and chip lunch as parents have now gone home :(
D: sushi - yum
S:few devils on horse back at the party I went to last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment