Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meat and two vege

Bee coz I...went out for a late afternoon walk with Tracy, Jorja and Max, my mum snuck out to the shops and I came home to some very homely nosh.

During the day we took a drive through the Yarra Valley up to the Upper Yarra Valley Reservoir, amazing 360o views but sadly there were no walks around it, pity because it was a beautiful day.

We did a fair few steps though as we were walking down to river tunnels then coming back up to the track and walking up and down the other side (it was like doing 15mins on the stepper)

We went in to a little town called Warburton and had a naughty lunch (reason for the post outing walk).

Popped into see Connie after dinner then I hit the sack early as I had been awake since 4am. This morning was better as I slept in until 6.20am which is late for me.

Today we are heading off to Bonnie Doon for a poke around and hopefully we will find somewhere nice to walk!

Catch you later Bee x x

B: kippers on toast
L: green tea, spinach and recotta pastry with a citrus tart
D: see pic, pork veggies and a spud
S: few jelly lollies and a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment