Sunday, June 10, 2012

How many calories in this bad boy?

Bee coz I....went out to lunch with friends and family to celebrate Billy's birthday I decided to eat this Bombay bliss pizza.

I managed to eat all but two slices ( which I gave away) blowing the calorie count for a year, especially as it was followed by a chocolate cake chaser! Lucky for me dinner last night was home made soup!

I'm thinking the scales will be up 2kg this week, but as long as I work them off the following two weeks, it was worth it.

Then I'm going into lock down, no more celebrations until the end of August! Well that's not entirely true, I have celebrations to go to, I will not be eating cake or crap, only having the odd drink.

Special mention goes out to one reader (and friend) today who is well on her way on her own weight loss journey, she is doing great and feeling the benefits of shaking some pesky kilos - keep up the good work x x

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment