Monday, June 4, 2012

Visitors

Bee coz I...have visitors over from Tassie (my mum and dad) I have a few more victims for the lake walk.

They loved it and got to see loads and loads of kangaroos and a few swamp wallabies, swamp hems and swallows so dad was well impressed, the lake did me proud, although it look us ages to get around as we explored a few tracks and kept stopping to take photos of fungus.

They are over for Billy's birthday and I have a few days off so we are hoping to get a few more walks in.

Had been doing well on the budget food plan, then mum bought a few bits a pieces and we have been eating well but healthy ish - if you ignore the walnut and date cake and a couple of chocolates that we had.I whipped up my spicy red lentil soup and it was a big hit!

Nothing much else to report so I will say night night - Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment