Thursday, June 21, 2012

A nice surprise

Bee coz I...had to work back late, I was driving home imagining what on toast I would have for my tea. I very rarely eat after 7.30pm so I was hoping to get something down my throat by then.

I had settled in my head for beans on toast but as I walked in the house I could smell something delish, billy (18yrs old) was cooking his own tea and decided to make some for me too!

It was delish, pork chop and veggies! Thanks Billy - I let him off the dishes to reward his positive behavior :)

Off to bed for an early night as today was crazy, it almost felt full moon crazy, must have been the after effects of the earth quake!

Nighty night - bee

B: crackers and dip (staff meeting)
L:avocado on crackers, yoghurt and a bowl of veggies
D:see pic
S:1 party pie and sausage roll (another meeting)

No comments:

Post a Comment