Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thunderbirds are go!

Bee coz I...did the big walk on saturday with heavy none flexible boots on, I ended up walking around looking like a thunderbird character for a few days.

I never made it to the hydro pool but made a point of walking a bit each day to move the pain on. I noticed this morning my legs feel a lot better today so I'm already planning doing the walk again but in my runners to see if I get a better time and less soreness.

Weight in occurred and I am down .5kg but as I fluctuate by 1kg up or down I consider that as the same until it becomes a whole kg loss :)

Billy goes on holiday to Tassie in a few days for 11 days, I will be making the most of not having to make dinner for him or be home to do drop off's or pick ups. Stay tuned for some serious exercising as I finally ramp things up after my forced reduction due to a promise with the Dr to only walk until I'm 100% chest and cold wise. I'm also going to cut out all snacks and treats for the 11 days to get the scales to move a bit.

Better go get ready for work - bee

B:weetabix and honey
L:beef toasted sandwich (wholemeal) yoghurt and some roller coasters.
D:diet shake
S:toast

No comments:

Post a Comment