Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 1 (20kg to go)

Bee Coz I... am on my health kick, Day 1 started out with a fruit and veggie juice for breakfast, I needed some quick energy as I was awake half of the night as the dog (miniature labradoodle) was barking at the possums who were having a little too much fun on my roof all night! – you have to admire all their energy levels!
Caught up on reading all the blogs I follow, then a little bit of Facebook.
Met up with Connie at the local pool & gym and had a spa, I had spent half an hour looking for my bathers (cozy, swimmers, togs) and could only find an old pair (note to self – find my good bathers). I didn’t do my gym class today (Connie did a pump class) as I dehydrated myself yesterday by accident mowing and weeding my back garden and not drinking enough water. It’s a big garden with lots of weeds! But I did find some cute lilies behind the weeds.
Connie and I made some plans and set some goals – lets see how we go!
I left the spa and went to the shops, did the washing made some veggie soup and did some more weeding in the front garden then started this blog! Not bad for a Sunday!
Food diary:
B’fast: Fruit and veggie juice & glass of water
Lunch: Ham and avocado sandwich on soy & linseed bread (no butter or margarine) with a taste of the veggie soup and a weight watchers 1 point desert, more water.
Dinner: Chicken and veggie skewers with pumpkin, feta, red pepper salad, two small bits of herb bread and a yoghurt oh and more water!
- Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment