Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 7 - a nice treat

Bee Coz I….am a nutter I got up and decided to do a water aerobics class, then body balance then I had my gym assessment.
Water aerobics was a great laugh, the instructor was funny, I like that because it makes the class go fast, we did one move which was a killer my arms were nearly like jelly after the class. Body balance always charges my mind and soul, it was a little harder than usual on account of the fact that I was a little spent from the class before but after a few tracks I was fine.  
I was a bit anxious about the gym assessment but I needed to do one to get a gym plan so I had to bite the bullet and do one! The instructor Carl looked like an army sergeant so I filled in the half an hour I had between body balance and my assessment with a walk on the treadmill (I know insane) and I watched him assess someone and he looked very serious. Well my time came and I went in to the office, it felt like going in to the head masters office for a bollocking! Well it turned out that Carl was very nice! and after a quick chat and the setting of some goals we were away, he showed me all the machines I would be using and was impressed with my upper body strength, except my triceps which he put me on a low weight and said “we will work on that”. About half way through the session I felt the metal underwire in my bra snap and it dug in to me, by the end of the session I think I had been stabbed about 5 times and I now look like a pin cushion! Bra is now in the bin!
Whats in your shopping?
After the Gym I went to the shops and grabbed some things for the next four days, I was starving and greedily opened two packs of dried prunes and figs in the car and ate three of each, It was 2:00pm and I still had not had lunch.
Spent the arvo, doing boring house work and washing, then took the hound for a quick spin around the block, pulled some more weeds in the garden, then I cooked a delish dinner and settled in to watch some TV.
Once a week I am treating myself to two lollies and a Turkish Delight, so after a very busy day I enjoyed every mouthful!
Can’t wait to try out my new gym routine tomorrow :0)
-Bee
B’fast: Soy and Linseed toast with low fat cheese and two cocktail pickles
Lunch: one poached egg on toast, nuts and fruit.
Dinner: rice paper rolls with minced chicken and oyster sauce, bean shoots, shredded carrot, broccoli and beetroot.
Saturday night treat: two boiled lollies and one smaller sized Turkish Delight (yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment