Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Three: funny times in the spa!

Bee Coz I…. fell asleep five mins after turning on the TV I watched no com games! No surprise there.
Had a great sleep – slept like a log, woke at the right time today and enjoyed a little play in the garden with Leo before heading out to work. Had a great day in work (I Love my job) was inspired by my peers and shocked when I looked at the clock and it was 5.05pm and time to go home.
Traffic was a little crazy coming home and Hamish and Andy were not as funny as usual today, never mind I did get a chuckle seeing a man just getting into his posh silver car being pooed on by a shitehawk (sea gull) he was not impressed but that was one red light I was glad to be stuck at.
Raced home and cooked dinner for Billy had stake, mash and veggies. Was just tucking in to my dinner when I turned on the TV to see it was 6.45pm and I was meeting Connie at deep water running at 7pm. I shoved in the last piece of asparagus and put on my still wet old bathers from yesterday and raced to the pool – thank you green light fairy, I made it on time.
It was an awesome class, Billy’s old sports teacher takes the class and it was nice to catch up with her. It was not nice however having tuna and asparagus coming up and down all session (to much info I know).
Had a nice spa afterwards, and another chuckle when a lady got into the spa at the end that has a broken gate. She got in defying a sign, danger tape and three cones and it caused a bit of a commotion. The funny bit was when Connie said while rolling her eyes “Barb is she Asian, I can’t see without my glasses on”. For the record Connie was right.

Well it’s time to watch a bit of TV (Parenthood) so I have set up my best friend TIVO to tape it for me for when I fall asleep.
Nigh night, my one follower.
-Bee
B'fast: crackers, cheese, fruit, nuts (small portions)
Lunch: Soy and Linseed bread toasted with Hummus and Veggie soup
Dinner: Tuna and asparagus
After Swimming: Strawbs and 1 point diet creme caramel (yum)

No comments:

Post a Comment