Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 2

Bee Coz I….am stuffed this will be a short post!
The day started with my alarm going off one hour early which led to some confusion about what the time was, seems that iphone alarms need to be removed and reset at daylight as they often muck up the time even though the clock fixes itself.
 Had a great day at work and rushed home to cook dinner then rushed off to a Zoomba class. I have not done one in a while so i know I am going to feel it! Got back had a quick shower then off to meet Connie at the darts.
Connie is still doing well but is finding it hard to drink enough water.  I forgot to take my snack to work so found it hard at 3 o’clock to ignore the chocolate in my draw at work (rum and raisin) but I did so that was good.
Well I am off to bed now, I will try to watch a bit of the Com. Games but we all know I will be asleep in 5 mins!
Night night,
- Bee

B’fast: light start and fruit.
Lunch: Veggie soup, 1 slice of soy and linseed toast with Hummus and tomato, diet yoghurt.
Dinner: Ham and avocado on rivita and fruit.
Lots of water and one diet coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment