Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 21: last night of the Bill

Bee Coz I….woke up with a 10c coin stuck to my arm I decided it was a lucky sign for the day and it was! On the way back from Zumba and Bodybalace I called in to the supermarket to get some food in for the weekend, the yoghurts I like were half price so I stocked up, the salad was reduced and so was two other things I got! Nice!
My body is a bit sore today so I just did the two classes. I worked out that if I had to pay the casual rate for all the classes I did at the gym I would have paid $103.50! Luckily I have a membership.
I got a spot of housework in before having a chilaxing arvo doing very little! Then I decided to make a healthy smoothie for dinner!
Step 1) get the ingredients






]
Step 2) blend 2 vitabrits, 300 ml of skinny milk and 1 banana.





Step 3) drink!




 
Just for the record, it tasted crap!







It was the last night of the Bill tonight, I’ve watched it for 26 years, what am I going to watch on a sat night now?

November, india, golf, hotel, tango – Bee

B’fast: cereal and fruit.
Lunch: salad
Dinner: smoothie, nuts,
Sat night treat:  Turkish Delight and 2 boiled sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment