Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 18 - a wednesday walk.

Bee Coz I….love the TV show Survivor I woke up early so I could watch it on line, it did not disappoint.
Had a great day in work today, I love my job! Finished the work day close to home so it was nice to home just after 5pm.
Cooked dinner then off to my friend Jane’s to go for a walk, Jane is Muckers sister but she falls well and truly into the good influence category in my life! We had planned to walk the last two Wednesdays but the weather had other plan so it was nice to finally kick off our spring walking season. There is a big hill at the start of the walk, which is good because it really gets your heart going. I love walking with Jane as we chat away it walk goes so fast!
Then I raced off to Bodybalance. Jane had introduced me to a new drink called Hint, lemon flavor, it went down well in Bodybalace, and I managed not to fall asleep in the relaxation track at the end so it was another good night! Then it was home to bed!
Bonne nuit mes frends – Bee
B’fast: crackers and philli
Lunch: steamed dumplings (discussing!)
Dinner: steamed broccoli with hoi sin sauce and cheese and pickles on toast.
Snacks: mango and strawbs, three crackers with thin layer of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment