Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 28 - a dog of a day!

Bee Coz I….am always buying jeans to big I was talked into buying the next pair to tight as jeans always stretch a bit, they are actually denim long cargo shorts. Anyway, I was told to wear them around the house for a bit to loosen them up, well I got them on and done up but sitting down in them could be an issue! I will see how I go but I think I will have to wait a few more kilos for a public outing in them!
I have gone down a full size in tops and most pants so I have been buying new (second hand) clothes to tide me over incase I go down another size by the end of my goal. Its much, much cheaper than buying new!
I discovered the stats part of this blog, I have had visitors from UK, USA, CANADA, ISLE OF MAN, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY                 and the NETHERLANDS! Not bad hay!
Leo all set for summer!
It was a busy day today and took a lot of coordination and I didn’t quite pull it off, I wanted to squeeze all three classes in the morning but after I did Zumba – which was awesome I have not sweated so much since I was on a bus in India when I was 6 or was that Singapore when I was 10? Anyway I had a 1 hr gap to get the dog to the dog wash and clip but they wanted to keep him for an hour and a half and I only had 30 mins between water and body balance, I’m not quite a tri-athlete yet so I just wasn’t going to work! Then I went o pick him up and he was not ready because the clippers had come off and taken a bit too much off his head so I say to go shorter to match then he won’t need doing until after Christmas, so didn’t make it to Bodybalance or IKEA but I did go back to the gym! Ah well 1 class and the gym is still stella!
Well better go as its time to cook dinner, I’m saving my treat for tomorrow because I forgot to buy myself a sat night treat!
Nigh night Bee

B’fast: cereal
Lunch: chicken avo and lettuce roll
Dinner: veggies & chicken breast

No comments:

Post a Comment