Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 29 - 14kgs to go!

Bee Coz I….could, I started the day out laying in bed with the curtains open (don’t worry I have nets!) watching the rain, I love it when its warm and raining, its all a bit tropical!
I also changed my about me on the blog, then checked in on facebook, all is well with the facebook world except my UK friends and family thought their X-factor was crap and a friend needs more something or other for her farm in Farmville!
Then it was time to get up! Well it wasn’t really I was just fed up laying there! And off for the weekly weigh in (In my bathroom) and another kilo bites the dust! My goal at the gym was to knock off six kg’s by Christmas using a .5 kg weekly loss as an average, so that’s one goal done with a few weeks spare! So I’ll try for another 4kg’s by Christmas (in 7 week – its doable!)
Headed off to Ikea today with Tracy and Jorja, had a great day! I got lots of new dinner plates and bowls for $1 each, I have been looking for ages and finally got what I wanted for such a cheap price I got 16 of everything. Jorja had fun playing in the draws at Ikea and we stopped for a treat, Jorja had a vegemite roll and tart, Tracy had a gorgeous looking choc chip muffin (see background of pic!) I
had an organic apple, grapefruit and raspberry fruit juice, it was nice and tart!
Visited Connie this arvo, her scales are broke so not sure if she lost this week but she had a busy week and is still eating healthy.
Well I am going to have a chilaxing afternoon and watch a movie!
Have a good night – Bee



 
B’fast: chicken on toast
Snack: Apple and Fruit Juice
Lunch: salmon on toast with phili.
Dinner: homemade pita pizzas of the none disaster variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment