Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 20 - a little truffle

Bee Coz I….am a good mum, I had to talk one for the team. My son had cooking today and made tiny truffles he brought the smallest one home for me to taste (he ate the rest at school) he said its only small mum it ok, I ate it and it was nice. Then I mowed the garden so I guess I burned it off anyway!
Had a great week in work this week but looking forward to the weekend, think I will do Zumba and body balance tomorrow, I will miss water  as Connie is not going and i think two classes in one day is enough.
Did I say my brother is in Egypt at the moment, diving in the red sea! He is a photographer and will be probably doing a book about it when he gets back! The man has talent!
Well I am off to babysit little miss, so ta ta for now chucks – Bee
B’fast: veggie mite on linseed
Lunch: soup and salad sandwich
Dinner: whole meal crackers with tuna, blueberries – not as many as I had hoped as little miss helped me to east them! And a yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment