Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 17 -spring is back!

Bee coz I….was up past my bedtime last night I was a bit tired getting up this morning.
I had a visit from my bad influence, my mucker (scouse for mate/friend), although last night I stuck to the diet coke and I offered him chocolate (rum and raisin) and he said no because he didn’t want to tempt me! Watched some Under belly (first series) it was great, as always I was a great hostess and fell asleep ah well, I need my beauty sleep!
Really enjoyed the course today and the sun was out so I had a nice stroll through the park at lunchtime. It was like spring had found us again and all the wild flowers were out to play.
Deep Water was great tonight because our usual instructor was away and an old instructor who use to take us years ago was back, she ran a killer class. It was awesome and we have her back next week to!
Well I have run out of brain cells so that’s it!
Night night – Bee

B’fast: duch rusks and tuna gormet dip.
Lunch: chicken and avo sandwich with small bite size sausage roll and chicken tender.
Dinner: Pea Wack and yoghurt
Smack: fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment