Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 4 - short post

Bee Coz I….did deep water last night my abs were sore today! But not too bad.
Had a great day which started out all sunny and ended up wild with thunder and lightning – got to love spring!
Not much goss today, fell into my car while trying to avoid a big puddle and called Connie by accident all at the same time, see I can multi skill with the best of them, Connie just laughed and apologised for not being there to take a pic for me, I took a pic of the puddle which I did avoid.
No exercise today due to a late night meeting, at which I avoided choc chip cookies and potato chips – I just kept sipping my water!
Had a yummy fast dinner tonight as I only had 10mins at home before I went out!
Happy to be eating healthy
Well that’s it for the night I am going to the land of nod.
-Bee
B’fast: bread with cheese and fruit
Lunch: minestrone soup with whole meal muffins
Dinner: soy and Linseed toast with light philli, smoked salmon, capers with fruit and yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment