Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 9 - ignoring whats in my draw!

Bee Coz I…. had one hour T.I.L today I was home nice and early and in time to make dinner before going out to Zumba.
It was another great day at work today, we had a new staff member start today and it’s always nice getting to know new people. I was hungry a few times today, not sure why as I ate b’fast and lunch and I instinctively opened the top draw where I stash nice things, a wonderful aroma of rum and raisin chocolate found its way up my nostrils, It reminded me of the scene in Nemo where the shark at the Veggie support group breaths in a taste of blood and goes crazy. So what did I do? The only thing I could take a picture. It was a good distraction! For the record I also found a freddo frog! I’m not hot on Chocolate so it was easy to ignore.
My body made a good comeback from the Gym yesterday with only a little stiffness everywhere.  I had a great time at Zumba tonight and they played all my favorite tracks, so I finally felt like I knew what was going on! For a nice change.
Well I had better go put a load of washing on as although we are expecting a storm tomorrow it is still suppose to be 25oC so the washing will dry in the sun room!
Night Night – Bee

B’fast: Sultana bran
Lunch: soup, whole meal bread and diet crème Brule (1 point)
Dinner: chicken and lightly stir fried red and green capsicum, with banana on soy & linseed bread with a drizzle of honey.
Snack, lucky nuts and prunes

No comments:

Post a Comment