Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 24 - full of snot

Bee Coz I…am full to the brim with snot I have come home from work today. I normally work with a cold but I have so much pressure in my head that it hurts! I look all puffy in the sinus area.

Came home and had a bit of a sleep and my head felt a bit better, then I went down to the shops about 3pm as it was sunny out and I thought it would do me good and wanted to get some lemsip, wondered around aimlessly then decided to get my eyebrows waxed, well my head was already hurting so I thought why not! Funny enough when I left the salon my foggy head had lifted not sure if it was the oil they were burning or the blood rushing to my eyebrows that shifted the sinus pain! Walked up to Kmart and wondered around the shop feeling much better, ignored the weird looks I was getting, I knew I looked like a Clingon with red marks around my eyebrows!
Came home and made some homemade healthy pizza on whole meal pita bread and sat and read it in the sun. Don’t think I will make it to deep water tonight as I don’t think I can breathe through my nose well enough so I might have a night off.

-          Bee
B’fast: toast and fruit.
Lunch: Sultana bran (yes I know it’s a b’fast food!)
Dinner: homemade pita pizzas with haluomi and prosciutto (made the spelling up – I think) and a pomegranate.

No comments:

Post a Comment