Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 62 - out to dinner!

Bee Coz I....was meeting up with some girls for dinner i was anxious all day about eating out, i had looked at the menu so had already decided what i was going to order, a clear soup with chicken, veggies and vermicelli. I ate only a sandwich for lunch so that the meal out would be my main meal.

So while the group ordered a selection of starters and chicken dishes as mains (which all looked beautiful) i ordered my soup only, then the temptress waitress brought these giant prawn crackers to the table, it took a lot of will power to ignore the curry puffs, Rita bread and crackers while i waited for mains.Wine and soft drink was ordered, i stuck to the water.

Tiny Soup!
Every ones mains started coming then my soup arrived, to my surprise the soup bowl was tiny and contained no more than 200mls of liquid with three small pieces of wafer thin chicken, four mushrooms (chopped = one mushroom at most) two snow peas and three pieces of dianned carrots, 2 pieces of broccoli and about 15 strands of vermicelli. I know because i was trying to make it last and i counted! I had even planned to walk to and from the restaurant to burn off those excess calories from eating out! i was starving after walking home so had a yoghurt! Every ones meal and drinks came to about $30 and mine was $6.90 so guess that was a bonus!

night night Bee.


B'fast: diet shake
Lunch: one salad and ham sandwich and 5 prunes.
Dinner: soup and yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment