Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 86 - back to the land of Internet!

Bee coz I.... Just got back from Bruny this will be a quick post! Woke up this morning to the sound of hail and looked out the window and saw there was snow on the mountain range on the mainland on Tassie! I can't believe I was snorkeling one day and it was snowing the next! Squeezed in a jog today then whipped up a quick dinner. It will be an early night tonight and I will be glad to four walls again so I can't hear my dads snoring! I was sleeping in a suspended loft and it sounded like there was a sawmill down stairs!
Sleep here I come - I have missed you Bee

Up date: after being in bed for an hour my Bro and his brother in law came over so i got up and played playstation with them until almost midnight!

B'fast: tartex on snow
Lunch: haloumi wrap and cherries
Dinner: salad and prawns with a fiber plus grain bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment