Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 76 - a great night

Bee Coz I....allowed myself to have one alcoholic drink tonight i chose to have a mixer with cola, now i am wide awake and its 3.16 am, i have a 9am Christmas mega class on at the gym tomorrow, or today i should say so i hope i can nod back off to sleep soon! Did an extra interval training at 6am this morning  yesterday so i could have something nice to eat, the food is great every year - except this one! so i did all that work for two tasteless mini spinach quiche and a mini meet pie, that i considered my dinner now i am starving.

I also duped out at lunch, i ordered a pita wrap with salad, feta and olives they should have called it tomato and lettuce wrap with 2 mm of feta and 2 olives - waste of $14.50

One the very bright side i had an awesome last day at work for a month, playing mini golf and lunching and parting with my work mates.

I will miss work, Bee

B'fast drinking yoghurt
Morning tea: avocado on wholemeal
Lunch: crap wrap
Dinner: 2 party quiche and a mini savory mince pie
Drink: i can of beam and coke. and 1 diet cola.

No comments:

Post a Comment