Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 65 - a great day at work

Bee Coz I....love my job (i know i say that all the time) i really like going to work, i love the challenges it brings me. I work with a great team of people who inspire me, a really am lucky. I'm not sure if i have said this but i have just clocked up 10 years and got 12 weeks free leave, not bad ! I'm not sure when i will take it.

I also had fun at Zumba tonight but did not stay for Balance as i was told  by the Doc to cut back on two sessions over the week for a few weeks until i am fully recovered from the Shingles.

well that's it for me, i'm going to have an early night - Bee

Bfast: whole meal muffins with hummus.
Lunch: brown rice with tuna, tomato and snow peas plus yoghurt and mango.
Dunner: pita bread with ham and salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment