Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 75 - why wont the presents wrap themselves!

Bee Coz I....left the wrapping paper and sticky tape out next to the presents i was half hoping the Christmas elves would work some magic but alas they haven't so i guess I'll be wrapping them myself.

Had a busy day today, sorting out all the stuff that needs sorting before i have my month of work. Funny enough i booked this leave thinking i would get fit over the Christmas break, i booked it in July. Little did i know that i would have lost 14.5kg before i even started the leave. I lost 2kg's before i started on the 20kg and this blog.

I am very happy with what i have lost but i am determined not to cave over Christmas, it will be hard enough with no gym classes to keep losing but i will do interval training and walking to try and keep losing, i will be away for two weeks from Monday so my goal is to loose 1kg while i am away over Christmas.


We all had takeaway at lunch time today, everyone had burgers and chips but i was more than happy with my grilled flake (fish) and Greek Salad.

Tomorrow is the work Christmas party so i will be having one drink and one food treat, I'm hoping they have garlic prawn skewers again this year because that will be my one treat!

Must get my beauty sleep - Bee

B'fast: crackers and tartex
Lunch:salad and fish
dinner: beef and rice.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck making it through the holidays! Enjoy your leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and have a happy holiday yourself x

    ReplyDelete