Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 87 - all kitted out!

Bee Coz I ....got stung three times by jellyfish on christmas day i decided to treat myself to a full body wetsuit. It is made of the new stretch material so it will be fine even when i lose more weight. The guy who helped me in the wetsuit factory chose one size down so that it would last me longer. The suits are $275 in the shops but its a family business that has their own shop front factory and if you buy it from them its only $190 - just shows you the mark up on some things.

 
Anyway back to jellyfish, i got stung on the top of my foot and back of my calves, boy it smarted for bit then was ok as the water was so cold it acted like ice! I cant wait to go snorkeling again. Ian took an underwater pic of me on christmas day, cant wait to see it, i think it will be funny.

well i am going to cook my dinner now so see you tomorrow - Bee

Bfast: poppadoms (done in microwave) cherries and a boiled egg on soy and linseed bread.
Lunch: prawns, pumpkin spread on crackers with a high fibre grain bar.
Dinner: Geoza with yoghurt and poppadoms (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment