Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 161 - Run Forrest Run

Bee coz I....saw this crazy man running down the street I just had to take a picture! Nah, not true, it's my brother demonstrating to us what he does as a joke with his son Alex (2) as they drive away, Ian runs and Alex shouts "be careful" and Alex giggles away, it's so cute. It's nice that Ian is willing to look like a plonk to entertain his son, that's love for you :)

Anyway after the busiest week ever I got up at silly o'clock and jumped on a plane to Tassie, I was so tired I closed my eyes in melb. And opened them in Tassie.

Went strait to the pool as our club was swimming at the Tassie states. Spent the afternoon at the Mona art gallery with mum, dad, Billy and Ian. It was worth seeing but full of sexually explicit stuff and how anyone calls a video of someone pooing art I don't know!

There was some cool stuff, then it was an early night for me.

Bee

Bfast: diet shake
Lunch:crackers philli and salad
Dinner: chicken and brown rice with veggies

1 comment:

  1. I'm satisfied with my level of buffness in this photo! X x plonk

    ReplyDelete