Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 30 - Shiatsu & Sushi!

Bee coz I….had the day off today (and tomorrow is a public holiday) I got to go to Monday morning water aerobics, it was too easy would have been better going off to the gym, never mind I have Zumba and Bodybalance tonight.
I am posting early today as I think I am going out tonight, if I change my dinner option I will fix my post up later!
Went for my monthly Shiatsu today, it was MAGIC! I love Shiatsu it works far better for me than traditional massage which is a bit to touchy feely for me, Shiatsu is more movement and pressing than rubbing, if that makes sense? Try one you will love it!

Then I went off to the shops and picked up another two pairs of $14 trackies in the next size down, they were such a good bargain I could not resist! I stopped and had Sushi for lunch it was delish and then raced past the supermarket to buy some eggs for my Halloumi and ham omelets that I am having tonight.
So I’ll be racing off to the gym after I whip up my dinner, can’t believe its 5pm already.

Time flies when you are having fun – Bee

B’fast: avo on soy and linseed bread.
Lunch: Salmon sushi
Dinner: Halloumi omelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment