Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 182 - this is the top!

Bee coz I...had a 40th to go to tonight (next two years will be full of them - love it!) I got to put on my part outfit, the one I panicked about the other week.

It's not a good pic as it was taken in the dark, for the record my eye brows are not that dark or my hair, they just came out odd. I had a request so here it is! It also looks like a few sequins are missing but it's just the light.

Had another awesome night, this family know how to party and the food is always great!

I hope Tracey enjoyed her night as much as I did x x

Also did a touch of opp shopping got a pair of diana Ferrari boots (black) looked brand new for $6.90!

Went shopping with connie, she is back at the gym and was also sporting and nice new hair do. We had lunch and I bought the next size down in jeans $29 a pair for bootleg jeans.

Also stepped on the scales - no change so I am happy with that. Might try a light jog tomorrow.

Bee x x

Bfast: yoghurt and fruit
Lunch: brown bread sandwich and diet coke.
Dinner: veggie soup before part, then 1 prawn, lime and lemon wedge(came with the prawn. I small tai chicken ball, I mini cute smoked salmon bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment