Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 183 - a great run

Bee coz I....have made quite a good recovery I decided to go to the gym. I chose the gym to do my run for three reasons, 1) it was raining 2) less impact when running on the treddy 3) if i had to stop I would not have to walk home for miles!

The run went well, I got some great tips from instructor David and walked at 5.7kmph for warm up and cool down (5 mins each) then jogged for 20 mins at 7.5kmph I was quite happy with that as I felt I could have done more but didn't want to push it. Then I did 30km on the bike.

Then a little bit of shopping and a little bit of house work made some yummy soup then a lot of relaxing.

Great day, glad to be feeling better, it's been a long week.

Bee

Bfast: diet shake and fruit
Lunch: as above
Dinner: healthy living beef strog. Plus a ww diet ice cream ( nice dinner for pre packaged)

No comments:

Post a Comment