Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 206,207&208 - woops forgot I was a blogger!

Be coz I...totally forgot to blog the last few day this is a catch up post!

206- Tues was a beautiful day, had a BBQ lunch with good friends who I have not seen for way too long! It was nice catching up and planning some Tassie fun for next holidays.

207- first day back at work, it was good to be back, although going through 203 emails took the best part of the day.

Best of all it was a beautiful night and I had a great walk with Jane, we definitely walk faster in the dark!

208- busy day and I have no car, it's gone to get new tyres, so I can't go to Zumba tonight as Billy didn't take a house key and even if I jog I won't be back in time to let him in. I will just do Zumba at home tonight.

Can't miss a good Zumba on a Thursday!

Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow and the weekend, hope the weather stays nice fir the weekend as I fancy a nice hill walk - Bee

Bfast: avo sandwich on multi grain
Lunch: as above
Dinner: tuna on pita bread with spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment