Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 198 - fun in the sun

Bee coz I....had a busy day with everything from shopping, walking the dog and cuddling a very cute baby to having a holiday in the garden and going on a walk up the local hills!

My timing was a bit crazy for my trip up the hills, I decided late in the day to go and do the 1000 steps in the dandenong ranges national park, it was getting dark as I got back to my car and I was not back in time for Zumba, although I assure you my legs had a great work out! Knees held up well and cardio wise it was so much easier then ever before.

Went to bed early as my legs were stuffed - Bee

Bfast: diet shake
Lunch: tuna and crackers with drinking yoghurt.
Dinner: pita pizza as above (photo was from yesterday's but it was identical tonight so I didn't bother with a new pic) and ww ice cream x

No comments:

Post a Comment