Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 191 - 4kg's to go!

Be coz I....had not weighed myself for a while as the Dr told me that the anti inflams can add weight coupled with the reduced exercise due to the fun ban (for my own good) I was surprised to see a kilo loss for the two weeks, I think about half way through I was still the same and the kilo is from this week! Got to be happy with that!

I only have a short week in work this week, I have diploma on Thurs then off Friday so this week will fly. Then I am on leave until after Easter.

I wish I was going to Tassie to do more kayaking and running on my fav road but not these hols, I will be putting my hard rubbish out and having local fun. Stay tuned for that exciting episode!
Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: brown rice and tuna with yoghurt
Dinner: chicken potato and veggies

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing to have lost 26 kilos, I am so so proud of you.

    I have only lost 16.4 so far, but am determined to catch you up one day.

    lots of love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz, I started before you, you are not far behind and you will catch me I am sure!

    ReplyDelete