Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 205 - 12kg's to go

Bee coz I...still have plenty left on me to lose I have added another 10 instead of the original 5 as planned.

I lost .5 kg this week so the scales are still moving, happy happy happy!

Today was a crazy day, I went for a walk around lilydale lake and had a nice little picnic. Then called past the shops, did a few things around the house then went out for dinner.

Dinner was suppose to be Mexican with Gee, nick and pete but it was closed so we ended up a Chinese. I had two entrees, chicken and sweetcorn soup then a the above, it was only small and a bit oily but I used my napkin to wipe off as much as I could.

Then on returning to my car I had a flatty lucky for me I was close to Gee's house so he changed it and home it went!

Thanks gee!

Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: beetroot sandwich, banana, yoghurt
Dinner: as above plus small serve of chicken and sweetcorn soup.
Snack: licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment