Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 186 & 187 - long work days this week

Bee coz I....worked late again on we'd and then raced to janes for a we'd walk I thought I'd do another double post.

We had a great day in work, with the celebration day for our new community hub, the weather was cracking and we got to spend most of it outside, did some African drumming with some young people and really enjoyed seeing people I had not seen for about a year! I love my job!

I also love my walk with Jane, we race through our 4pm walk chatting away as we go! It's good for the body and mind.

Thursday was a very busy day, running around to meetings. Went to visit my friend Caro tonight (the one with 8 kids) our kids grew up together and Caro and I have been besties since we met at a young mums group in '94! I love them all to bits and we always have a laugh.

Then watched the biggest loser make overs, they all looked awesome! I am definitely in love with the commando dude!

can't believe Friday is here again, which means so is Saturday! When I can go back to Zumba! It's one of claire's so good to get back in to it!

Bee x

Wed:
Bfast:branflakes
Lunch: steamed dumplings
Dinner: veggie patty and a sausage in bread.

Thurs:
Bfast: toast
Lunch: as above
Dinner: pumpkin, feta and rocket salad

No comments:

Post a Comment