Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 202 - a beautiful day and chocolate

Bee coz I...scored little miss on this beautiful autumn day, we spent lots of time walking. We started of with a 4.5km walk with Leo the dog, Jorja just loves it when he walks along side the pram, she tells him come on Leo, and sorry when he runs into the wheel.

We then returned home and Jorja had an early lunch then a huge sleep 2hrs 45mins to be exact.

I fixed Billy and myself lunch and after I had eaten my lunch I had a overwhelming urge to eat chocolate, now I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, I don't really like it but I had to eat it! I have had a block of rum and raisin chocolate on my side draw since September, the weekend before I started my health kick.

Well I ate 3 of those rows! I enjoyed them too! Then I put the chocolate in a zip lock bag and put it back in the draw, binge over, I may have been low on sugar??? Who knows.

Do I feel bad or naughty - No!
Did I feel a little ill about half an hour later - Yes!

Then Miss J, aka sleeping beauty awoke and we went on a 5km round trip to the duck park, without the dog. Lots of fun was had and I tried out jogging with jorja's pram, it was not to bad except I was in my jeans. It was funny that Jorja was flapping her arms and saying weeeee, while I was jogging.

Dinner was uneventful but pre ordered from the fish and chip shop, good Friday so it's the busiest day of the year for them. ( don't panic I had grilled fish and salad!)

Went to bed to watch a DVD and had an early night - I feel like climbing a big hill tomorrow as my calves are almost better now!

Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch: pita bread with beetroot spread and sweet potato spread and chocolate (lots)
Dinner: grilled flake and salad plus a yoghurt and apple

Drink: lots of water chocolate made me very thirsty!

No comments:

Post a Comment