Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 192 - a lazy dinner

Bee coz I....had the slow cooker on last night, I woke to the smell of cooked silverside, yum! I had a sneak taste (all good chefs do!).

Great day in work today, I spent a whole morning clearing my inbox and sorting my emails, some dated back to 2001! Good feeling.

Billy was out for dinner so I made an easy one and went for a quick walk. Then I jumped in a hot shower and decided to chill for the night and miss my hydro and spa. I have done something everyday since injuring myself so cash in a day off (well I did go for a walk so it only half counts)

I enjoyed the night in! Bee

Bfast: toast, multi grain
Lunch: wrap and s bite of a strawberry flan, but it was to sweet! So gave up on it!
Dinner: as above. Avo on toast and s little bit of silverside (corned beef) and lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment