Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 245 - what a week!

Bee coz I ....had a crazy week in work I just didn't have it in me to blog, sleep won.

Had an awesome week even though it was busy and I didn't get to Zumba all week, just managed to squeeze in a few walks. Did some dodgy eating but over all was 90% on track so that's ok.

I also made a spicy soup that was a wee bit to spicy so I had to give up on it, but whipped up a new batch today using 1/3 of the chilly paste and it tastes delish. I love winter as it's nice to have a bowl of soup with a sandwich or toast for lunch.

Today we had a celebration for billys birthday which is on Monday but the family got together to celebrate today as they are all sick and we could have an early dinner they they could go and rest. I also scored Jorja for a few hours midday which was a nice surprise.

My foot is still sore so I won't be doing a run in the morning, just a walk I really need to get new runners, next payday lol

Well thats it, it's off to bed for me. Big day tomorrow as a friend and I are driving 320km round trip to see an old friend, if it's cold we might even see some snow - stay tuned.

Thanks for being patient x x Bee

Bfast: branflakes
Lunch:ham and salad roll
Dinner: two slices of pizza, picked half the topping off and left the crust. I thin slice of birthday cake and 1 glass of diet fizzy drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment