Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 250 (part 2) - When was the last time you tripped over your knickers?

Bee Coz I....had a crazy day i thought a part 2 was in order.

Got up with the sparrows this morning, had a shower then jumped back in bed. Its just to cold and i am missing 30kg's of insulation this winter!

Got back up again after about an hour then headed out with the hound for a walk/ jog he is getting better at it, i only nearly fell over him twice.

then headed to the gym and Connie was there. I did a 15minute run and then we headed to the hydro pool for some recovery then to the spa for a relax.

The rest of the day was usual, then i cooked a really bad dinner, tried to sneak a few to many veggies in my fried rice that were watery (eg zucchini, mushrooms) and it went gluggy, i  microwave my rice and chuck it in a wok so my 17 yr old son thinks its fried. I should have added stock and called it risotto. it was awful and no amount of soy was going to help! on the up side the dog loved it.

I decided it was a PJ night and went to don my finest pair, as i was changing the doorbell went while i was taking of my knickers. In my hurry to be clothed while answering the door i tripped over my knickers and did a fosbury flop style dive on the bed. I regained composure and threw back on my clothes and answered the door, it was connie's husband dropping of my darts (i pretend i can play). My 17 year old won't answer the door at night, not sure if i went to hard on the stranger danger bit or fungus the bogeyman books!
Me and Ian at an age when its acceptable to trip over your knickers

Its been a while since i had tripped over my knickers but sharing it with the world - that's a first!

Bee





Bfast:basil dip sandwich
Lunch: sushi
Dinner: 2 fork fulls of crap rice followed by a pita wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment