Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 256 - life is a circus

Bee coz I....went for a long walk last night I came across a circus, I went to the box office to see if the have animals as part of their circus and they Don't so I might go and take a look next weekend :) I don't believe animals Should be in circuses for all the usual reasons.

Had a quiet day so I went to see a move, I felt like a rebel with my fun size bag of malteses with 8 little balls of tasty goodness! I had eaten them before the movie started.

The hangover 2 was quite funny a good Sunday arvo flick.

Then I went for another long walk to wear my runners in but stopped at Rod and Tracy's as I was busting for a pee and it started to rain. I was gone about an hour and a half and when I got back Billy said "that was quick" I am glad he is not my personal trainer!

-bee

B:cereal
L:chicken and spinach sandwich
D:spicy soup and pita breat

No comments:

Post a Comment