Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 247 - unconditional love

Bee coz I....have the ability or maybe misfortune to be easily bedazzled by shiny things, I find myself sometimes staring in awe at the beauty of an inanimate object.

I have come to realize that I can love unconditionally a set of fairy lights, a shiny pan, a mosaic mirror I even love the new LED traffic lights.

But by far (well at least until Christmas) the new love of my life is still my top, I've blogged about it before twice on day 182 and 168, bit sad really but I just thought I'd let you know.

I'm going out tomorrow night so i will wear my top it's a bit over the top for where I am going but that won't stop me. The top is silver but the colours you see in the picture is my reflection.
- bee

Bfast: crackers, cheese, veggies and fruit.
Lunch: soup, hommus on toast and yoghurt.
Dinner: 1 sausage with salad.

4 comments:

  1. Right on, Bee! Keep it up! To still be writing about this at Day 247, you are doing GREAT because you are STILL doing it! You go with that top! Thanks for all the love and support you've sent our way throughout your own journey. Gratitude and Respect,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim x x and to think your beautiful Bella still motivates me! you have given me an idea for a blog post for the weekend - stay tuned x x

    and to think i've has 1605 page views,even i dont read all my posts lol

    Thanks again Tim - love to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the entertaing blog I love it... and well done with the health kick

    ReplyDelete