Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 269 - a grand day on all fronts

Bee coz I...had a great day at work fixing up all those loose ends that get left to fester it was a great day, also had all my invoices to accounts by the end of year cut off so peace reigns once again in my office!

Had some good news on the home front and spent 46mins on skype with my brother last night, I am very excited because I will get to spend some quality time with my beautiful nephew Alex on saturday when I fly in to Tassie. I can't wait we always have laugh and good play, Alex is almost 3.
Stay tuned for the pics!

Well that's it folks, I've another few busy days ahead will post when I can x x Bee

B: up and go shake
L: veggie dumplings
D: pumpkin and feta pizza (delish)


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment