Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 266 - unexpected date with an alien

Bee coz I....now have a jogging buddy on my sat lunchtime jog, I see how fast a jog goes when you have company. Jane is doing really well even though I went a bit faster this week (I had already done a short jog so was in warmed up mode) she did so well.

After jogging we had a fruit pick me up then I went shopping and home for sushi.

In the afternoon I decided to go see a movie. Super 8, I knew nothing about it other than it was about some kids who filmed a train crash, little did I know it was about an alien. I jumped out of my skin quite a few times to the amusement of the little boy sitting behind me, it was alright for him he had his dad sitting next to him! Hmmm wouldn't have minded his dad sitting next to me either!

Off to visit beautiful people tomorrow so over and out - Bee

B:muesli mix
L:fruit and sushi
D:steamed rice and beef in black bean sauce ( very small portion)

No comments:

Post a Comment