Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 257 - has Connie gone AWOL again?

Bee coz I....have only had one message from Connie since Thursday and that said "just working out how to use the new coffee machine" when i asked if she was going to the gym I think she may have gone Absent With Out Leave from the health kick COME BACK CONNIE!

Jane who I walk with on Wednesday's (Muckers sister) decided to try jogging so on Saturday we started the couch to 5km program, Jane did really well. I just hope she can move and is not too sore! I did go easy on her.

Also on the weekend I bought boxing gloved and mitts so we are going to start boxing drill next week.

No walk for me tonight as it's blowing a gale out there so I'm having an early night. I was to late for Zumba as I worked late.

Have a good night

-Bee

B:up and go
L:fruit, yoghurt, wholemeal muffin with beetroot spread.
D:see picture YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment