Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 33 - a monkeys in the house

Bee Coz I….have a little monkey in the house tonight I had to miss out on Zumba, but I will be going to the gym tomorrow night as I have swapped my day off exercise from Fri to Thurs this week. I had to be super organized tonight so dinner was quick, brown rice with veggies egg and chicken! It was edible!
I am looking forward to this weekend as I have a few things planned and I think the weather is going to be nice. I also have started to get organized for Xmas, it’s only around the corner, we are going to be having a family holiday in Tasmania staying right on a beach with my parents, brother, sis inlaw and here family, it’s going to be huge! Hope my sis in laws family like karaoke!
Well better go check on the monkey (aka Jorja) and get an early night!
-Bee
B’fast: avo sandwich
Lunch: vegetarian rice paper rolls and yoghurt
Dinner: brown rice with veggies egg and chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment