Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 38 - ignoring scones

Bee Coz I….am going to a bbq on Sat arvo, I have decided that I will have a stongbow, I have also decided I will have one on xmas day and one at the work xmas party, so that’s three for silly season festivities not to bad really. I’m not a big drinker in fact I hardly ever drink at all so it will be aa nice Sat night treat, I will also take my own food to the bbq so I know what I am eating. I can’t wait it will be fun.
Business as usual at work today – I love my job, can’t remember if I have said but next month I will have been there for 10 years, can’t wait as I get 12 weeks free holiday woo hoo, I’m going to save it for a rainy day.

Sat in a meeting today and had to ignore the most beautiful homemade scones with homemade raspberry jam, they smelled divine! Everyone said they were great. So i went back to the office and had beans on toast for lunch which was yum!
Did deep water tonight it was great and helped loosen up my calf muscles, my abs are better today but my calves were killing all day! Can’t wait for my walk tomorrow night
Night night – Tuesdays are the best night on TV, packed to the rafters followed by parenthood!

B'fast: drinking yoghurt
Lunch: beans on toast
Dinner:smoked salmon on crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment