Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 48 - 10 out of 10 for catering.

Bee Coz I….am a homing pigeon I can usually find my way home, however going away from home I could be on a strait road from A to B and easily get lost! Today on the way to Phillip Island the problem was that someone must have built a bypass around the town I needed to turn off after and I was about 20 mins up the road when I realized the town was missing! Thanks to my iphone and Google maps I was able to track cross country without losing too much time.
I had a great day with inspiring peers and nice health food options. Then I raced back to Melb. For a fundraiser at the gym, a Zumba class run by my two favorite instructors, it was great.
Sadly my favorite beads broke today but I guess that just gives me a chance to make it back up how I want it! Will let you know how I go!
Night Night – Bee


B’fast: cereal
Lunch: small salmon wrap and vegetarian sandwiches with heaps of fruit to chase it down! 10/10 for catering.
Dinner: cruskits and homus.
Snack: 3 mints

No comments:

Post a Comment